Who is Baking, Making, and Brewing w LoonSong?
In addition to our dedicated home-based customers, we’re excited about the increasing number of professional bakers, makers, and brewers using our rolled oats in their commercial enterprises.
Here are places where you’ll find good things with LoonSong ingredients:
In Northumberland County/Peterborough:
- Our Lucky Stars Cafe, 16 Main St. Warkworth– LoonSong oats in several of their baked goods
- Sunday’s Company, 31 Main St Warkworth– find our oats in their plant-based apothecary items
- Northumberland Soapworks– Castleton– many of Nancy’s soaps contain our oats!
- Contra Cafe 1028 Shaw St. – various oaty treats!!
On Manitoulin Island:
- Split Rail Brewery– Gore Bay – LoonSong Oat Stout
- Homestead Artisan Bakery – Barrie- LoonSong oats in many delicious baked items
In Niagara Region:
- Small Scale Farms– 13145 Lundy’s Lane, Allanburg – Baking and cooking with our oats for their family meal program